– Extended Warranty Option
Why choose a Solis inverter?
- Solis design and engineering heritage has been derived from the design and production of wind turbines and meeting the challenges they present with broad voltage tolerances.
- Solis inverters exceed > 95% efficiency under ordinary operating conditions.
- All Solis inverters have been designed and rated IP65 to withstand outdoor applications.
- Solis inverters meet all AS/NZ 4777 requirements and are included on the CEC approved listing.
- Solis confidence in the quality of our Solis inverter is reflected in our industry leading 8 year warranty. We can do this because the Solis inverter has a design lifetime that exceeds 20 years.
How long have Solis been doing this?
- Solis inverters have evolved as a direct result of intensive development work through more than 20 years of engineering, design and renewable energy generation equipment manufacturing experience.
- Our team of engineers have benefitted from extensive knowledge and skills they have acquired while achieving PHD qualifications through Universities located all around the world including The University of Edinburgh.
- We were one of the first to enter the Australian market and continue to assist our customers to harvest the sun’s energy.
Where can I get service from?
- Solis Australian operation has been established to provide local sales, after sales service, and warranty service support to the Solis range of inverters.
- Support for the Solis inverter is provided through an established network of fully qualified and accredited Service Technicians located across Australia.
- The Solis Solar Academy can provide direct training for your team.
- We have a proven team with a solid track record.